We go further together. Learn the art and science of teaching AcroYoga and feel the transformative power of our unique Co-Teaching Philosophy. At an AYI Teacher Training you will get everything you need to jumpstart your AcroYoga teaching career, including professional partnerships and friendships that last a lifetime.
When you step into an AYI Teacher Training, we ensure that you have the strongest foundation from which to grow your teaching and your practice. Our progressive methodology creates an accessible, fun path for students to achieve challenging goals. You will also learn skills that will help you create income and community through yoga, acrobatics, bodywork, fitness and festivals.
We are over 1,000 Teachers in 60+ countries. That’s a world-wide crew of high-level practitioners that have chosen this transformative path, making positive change through movement, connection, and play everyday. Get ready to meet the amazing humans who will continue to lift you up on this path.
WHAT'S it Like?
Our team of highly qualified instructors builds upon decades of experience to support the refinement of your practice, as a student and as a Teacher.
Sold Out! Teacher Training Level I Thail
Jan 17 - Feb 3, 2019
Teacher Training Level I Argentina
May 10 - May 26, 2019
Teacher Training Level I France
Jun 27 - Jul 14, 2019
Teacher Training Level I Greece
Sep 4 - Sep 22, 2019
AcroYoga has flipped my perspective and opened me up to expansive new perspectives. Becoming an AcroYoga Teacher has given me a great sense of belonging to something bigger, a network of radiant and inspiring people who are bringing joy, laughter, connection and empowerment through movement and play. After 10 years I look back at uncountable of moments bringing powerful transformation to such a big, colorful crowd of people who in return have enriched my own life experience. I couldn’t have chosen a more satisfying path than that of an AcroYoga Teacher.
Certified AcroYoga Teacher
Laura, Oliver, and Mimi planted seeds of knowledge during the training I will be processing for months and sharing for a lifetime. Learning to co-teach was an amazing experience and invaluable challenge. I got to build relationships with incredible people from all over the world during the training. I know I will be seeing these faces again and activating these connections for life.
Certified AcroYoga Teacher
Super inspiring, kind and supportive team of teachers. Each teacher brought their own strengths and qualities - they complemented each other. It felt like a safe space to be open, vulnerable, to explore and refine my practice and teaching.
AcroYoga Int'l Teacher Training, Berlin 2017
WHAT you need to know
- Complete at least two, preferably three, AcroYoga International Immersions (Elemental required, second is your choice, Solar or Lunar). If you haven’t completed two Immersions, we can work together to review your training experience and verify that you can embody the skills covered at these two Immersions (this verification includes pre-training with our online educational materials, submitting videos of your skills, successfully completing an online quiz, and obtaining excellent recommendations from teachers you have worked closely with).
- Have 100hrs of training in each: Yoga, acrobatics, and massage (this can be through classes, Immersions, festivals, or trainings)
- Have practiced AcroYoga for at least 1 year
- Have mastered the majority of the content in the Elements of AcroYoga manual, and the content found in the Solar and Lunar DVDs
- Submit the names of two AcroYoga International Teachers that can provide your recommendation
- You have shared AcroYoga with someone...anyone! We want to know that you have least tried to teach AcroYoga to someone in any setting. This doesn't mean in a studio class, but simply to a friend or family member at home, at a park... anywhere!
Get Connected *
*And we don’t mean the wifi kind. Get updates on classes, events, free Acro tutorials and more.