Become an AcroYoga Teacher
Join the mission to support all people through movement, connection, and play.Find a training
We go further together. Learn the art and science of teaching AcroYoga and feel the transformative power of our unique Co-Teaching Philosophy. At an AYI Teacher Training you will get everything you need to jumpstart your AcroYoga teaching career, including professional partnerships and friendships that last a lifetime.
When you step into an AYI Teacher Training, we ensure that you have the strongest foundation from which to grow your teaching and your practice. Our progressive methodology includes training tools that build ease into challenges. You will also learn skills that will help you create income and community through yoga, acrobatics, bodywork, fitness and festivals.
We are over 1,000 Teachers in 60+ countries. That’s a world-wide crew of high-level practitioners that have chosen this transformative path, making positive change through movement, connection, and play everyday. Get ready to meet the amazing humans who will continue to lift you up on this path.
WHAT'S it Like?
Our team of highly qualified instructors builds upon decades of experience to support the refinement of your practice, as a student and as a Teacher.
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Brasil
Jun 1 - Jun 18, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Germany
Jul 26 - Aug 12, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level II in Greece
Aug 30 - Sep 9, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Los Angeles
Sep 13 - Sep 29, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in México
Nov 16 - Dec 2, 2018
AcroYoga Teacher Training Level I in Thailand
Jan 17 - Feb 3, 2019
AcroYoga has flipped my perspective and opened me up to expansive new perspectives. Becoming an AcroYoga Teacher has given me a great sense of belonging to something bigger, a network of radiant and inspiring people who are bringing joy, laughter, connection and empowerment through movement and play. After 10 years I look back at uncountable of moments bringing powerful transformation to such a big, colorful crowd of people who in return have enriched my own life experience. I couldn’t have chosen a more satisfying path than that of an AcroYoga Teacher.
Certified AcroYoga Teacher
Laura, Oliver, and Mimi planted seeds of knowledge during the training I will be processing for months and sharing for a lifetime. Learning to co-teach was an amazing experience and invaluable challenge. I got to build relationships with incredible people from all over the world during the training. I know I will be seeing these faces again and activating these connections for life.
Certified AcroYoga Teacher
Super inspiring, kind and supportive team of teachers. Each teacher brought their own strengths and qualities - they complemented each other. It felt like a safe space to be open, vulnerable, to explore and refine my practice and teaching.
AcroYoga Int'l Teacher Training, Berlin 2017
WHAT you need to know
- Complete at least two, preferably three, AcroYoga International Immersions (Elemental required, second is your choice, Solar or Lunar).
- Have 100hrs of training in each: Yoga, acrobatics, and massage (this can be through classes, Immersions, festivals, or trainings)
- Have practiced AcroYoga for at least 1 year
- Have mastered the majority of the content in the Elements of AcroYoga manual, and the content found in the Solar and Lunar DVDs
- Submit the names of two AcroYoga International Teachers that can provide your recommendation
- You have shared AcroYoga with someone...anyone! We want to know that you have least tried to teach AcroYoga to someone in any setting. This doesn't mean in a studio class, but simply to a friend or family member at home, at a park... anywhere!