Grow your practice & Play. All. Day.
We are so proud that at each AcroYoga Festival, you will be exposed to new possibilities for practice so you can #playallday. Classes are carefully developed to bring you the best and most diverse expressions of AcroYoga. Presenters are curated from across the globe, representing established and emerging expressions acrobatics, therapeutics, and all the places in between.
Meet your Global AcroYoga Family.
When we say that you will meet new friends, we mean it. AcroYoga Festivals are the nexus of the global AcroYoga family, where you can meet your play partners for a lifetime. At our intimate festivals you will build your AcroYoga family one flight, pop, whip, washing machine, Thai flight, Thai massage, and everything in between, at a time. Grow your practice into new atmospheres, heights, and depths of healing.
Time to Learn in Community
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate, or advanced practitioner, you will benefit from the 2-hour classes that are offered at every festival we hold. You will have enough time to embody what you learn in each session, and the play space to practice it. Programming is built in to support all aspects of this practice, from the highest heights to the deepest therapeutics.
Acroyoga Fest: Athens 2019
Sep 21 - Sep 22, 2019
Acroyoga Festival In Bali
Feb 21 - Feb 23, 2020
Intentions are Important. Let's align.
The root of our AcroYoga Festivals is service through inspired play. We are excited to have you join us and contribute to this global movement, and the peace practice of AcroYoga. AcroYoga Fests are 2-6 full days of intense practice, play, celebration, performances, and in-depth exploration of yoga, acrobatics & healing arts by those who are on the cutting edge in the field of health and wellness. Get ready to learn and laugh and play in our growing, ever-changing, and beautifully diverse community.
Join us in:
- Inviting space for one another. Magic grows where inclusivity flows.
- Attentive Spotting. If you don't know what you are being asked to spot, speak up and be safe.
- Being kind to yourself and others. Rest when you need to. Stay hydrated.
- Supporting your fellow festival attendees. Does someone need help? Do you need help? A hug? Always ask first.
- Being Inclusive. We support all people through movement, connection, and play regardless of gender, ability, preference, belief, or ethnicity.
- Appropriate Self-Assessment. Practice at an appropriate level. If you are unsure, talk to the instructor.
- Communicating clearly. If you'd like to play, open up the dialog: May I base you in hand to hand? Can I fly folded leaf on you? Can I get you to spot a 2 high?
- Honoring beginner's mind. Whether you are an advanced practitioner or are coming for your first flight,let's all play and grow our practices together.
- comfortable non-slip clothing
- refillable water bottle
- the attitude of possibility
- also good to have studio socks (if you are funny about bare feet) and 1/2 of a yoga mat (for tight hamstrings)
Get Connected *
*And we don’t mean the wifi kind. Get updates on classes, events, free Acro tutorials and more.